- Milk1/4 Gallon2%
- Vanilla Ice Cream1 Cup(130 grams) Slow Churned 1/2 Fat
- Roohafzah75 Milliliters
- Takmiria3/4 Teaspoon(2.5 gram) Basil Seed
- Vanilla Extract1/4 Teaspoon
- Soak Takmiria in 1/4 cup of water for 15 minutes; they will become lighter and float on water. Drain the water and set aside
- Combine milk and ice cream. Mix well
- Add Takmiria, Rooh-afzah, and Vanilla extract to the milk. Mix well
- Chill and serve
Chef's Tip: 2-3 drops of Almond extract can be substituted for Vanilla extract.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (4 oz), Servings: 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Calories 25, Total Fat 3g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (15% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.