- Multigrain Pasta Shells1/2 Cupuncooked
- Water2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese1⁄4 Cupshredded, fat free
- Three Cheese Blend1/4 Cupshredded, fat free
- Olive oil1 Tablespoon
- Peas1/4 Cupfrozen
- Carrots1/4 Cupfrozen, small cut
- Milk1/4 Cupnonfat
- In a pot, bring water to boil, add pasta and allow to cook. Halfway through cook time on the pasta, add peas and carrots and allow to boil until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine cheddar cheese and three cheese blend in a bowl. Mix well.
- Once the pasta is cooked, remove from heat and drain. Do not rinse.
- Place pasta back in the same pot and add olive oil and milk. Reheat quickly.
- Divide pasta mixture into 4 bowls. Sprinkle 1/8 cup cheese over each bowl and stir quickly so the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (85g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 220mg (9% DV), Total Carbohydrate 23g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars3g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A (30% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.