Chef's Tip: Add in any kind of nuts or fruits in the batter. Date syrup can be substituted with 1/4 cup chopped dates. Store in air tight container for later use!
Serving Size: 1 serving (90g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Fat Calories 36, Total Fat 3.5g(5% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carbohydrates 34g (12% DV), Fiber 4g (13% DV), Sugars 15g, Protein 7g, Vitamin D (4% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.