- Milk1 1/2 CupsFat-free
- Instant Espresso Coffee1/2 TeaspoonGround
- Instant Coffee1/2 TeaspoonGround
- Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream1 CupFat-free, sugar-free
- Crushed Ice1/2 Cup
- Coffee Essence2 Drops
- In a small saucepan, over medium high heat, add ½ cup milk, espresso powder and instant coffee to make the coffee mixture; bring to a boil, remove from heat and cool completely.
- In a blender, add coffee mixture, remaining milk, vanilla-chocolate swirl ice cream, crushed ice and coffee essence; blend well until smooth.
- Pour into four individual glasses and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrates 15g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Calcium (15% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.