- Milk1 Cupfat-free
- Cocoa Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Coffee1/4 Teaspoonground, instant
- Cornstarch1 Tablespoon
- Cooking Oil Spray
- Strawberry Preserves1/3 Cupfat free, sugar-free
- Whipped Topping1/2 Cupfat-free
- Coffee Essence1 drop
- Banana1/4 Cupsmall diced
- Strawberries2sliced, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, cocoa, coffee and cornstarch and mix well.
- In a small non-stick saucepan, over medium-low heat, evenly spray cooking oil for 2 seconds, add milk mixture and cook slowly. Continue to stir while the mixture cooks and becomes creamy. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Pour creamy milk mixture into a mixing bowl and whip with a hand mixer or blender; remove all lumps. Add the strawberry preserves and whip again; add whipped topping and coffee essence and whip until smooth.
- Gently fold in diced banana and garnish with a strawberry slice.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Fat Calories 10, Total Fat 1g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (2% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Fiber <1g (4% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.