- Ground Chicken1 Poundskinless, boneless
- Ginger and Garlic Paste2 Teaspoons
- Yellow Onion1/4 Cupfinely chopped
- Roma Tomato1/4 Cupsmall diced
- Pomegranate Seeds1 Tablespoonfinely ground
- Jalapeño Peppers1 Tablespoonfinely chopped
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Pepper1/2 Tablespooncrushed
- Coriander Seeds1 Teaspoondry roasted, coarse ground
- Cooking Oil Spray
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cooking oil spray, and knead well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 8 parts to make round, flat patties, 2 inches in diameter. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, over medium-low heat, evenly spray cooking oil for 4 seconds. Pan-fry four patties for 3 to 5 minutes. Spray cooking oil for an additional 4 seconds on the top of patties and flip to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat the above steps with remaining four patties.
Serving Size: 2 Kebabs (109g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Fat Calories 60, Total
Fat 6g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 430mg (18%
DV), Total Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A (4% DV),
Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000