- Avocados2fresh, small, ripe
- Onion1small peeled, chopped
- Tomato1small, diced
- Lime Juice1/2 Ouncefreshly squeezed
- Black Pepper1/8 Teaspoonground
- Salt1/8 Teaspoon
- Tabasco Sauce3/4 Teaspoon
- Cut avocados lengthwise and remove pit; scoop out the pulp and mash until smooth.
- Add diced tomato, onion, salt and pepper to the mashed avocados and mix well.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice and Tabasco sauce.
- Mix well and serve with low sodium chips.
Nutrition Facts (Nutritional analysis does not include low sodium chips):
Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 11g (16% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 85mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (15% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.